We are a 'GOOD' School - November 2023
Ofsted Report Published 2023
On 21st and 22nd November 2023, Parklands Community Primary School welcomed Ofsted into our school to carry out a monitoring inspection, following the last inspection in 2018.
We are delighted to be able to share with you that ‘Parklands Community Primary School continues to be a GOOD School.’
There are a number of strengths that are shared below which we wanted to highlight and celebrate with you all.
Our inspector found:
- Pupils’ behaviour is good.
- Pupils are happy, confident and well mannered.
- The school has clear, consistent expectations for behaviour.
- Pupils’ treat each other and adults with respect.
- The school has a kind and caring ethos.
- Clear routines and high expectations support pupils to work hard and achieve well.
- Pupils learn to read with fluency and comprehension quickly and enjoy reading.
- Pupils make connections that develop and strengthen their understanding and this is particularly strong in maths and reading.
- Support for SEN Pupils is a strength of the school.
- Pupils’ take their learning seriously.
- The school is calm and purposeful.
- The school provides a range of opportunities to support pupils’ broader development.
- Pupils become effective citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
A copy of the full report can be found below.