Our Home School Agreement
The School Agreement
The School will:
- Maintain good communication between home and school by regularly informing parents and carers of developments related to their child’s education.
- Provide a high standard of education, with clear policies and learning objectives that encourage all children to work to their full potential.
- Value every child as an individual and as part of the school community.
- Inform parents, where appropriate of any educational or behavioural concerns that arise.
- Set clear expectations of behaviour.
- Teach pupils how to use technology safely and responsibly.
- Encourage children to treat others with respect and kindness.
- Raise awareness of cultural and religious differences.
The Parent & Carer Agreement
- Ensure that my child comes to school regularly, on time and in a fit condition for learning.
- Notify the school before 8:50am if my child is unable to attend.
- Support my child with school related activities within the home environment.
- Take part in events which maintain and develop the partnership between home and school.
- Meet with my child’s teacher at least once a year to discuss my child’s progress.
- Support the school in maintaining high standards of behaviour by subscribing to the school behaviour policy.
- Ensure my child uses safe practice when using technology at home.
- Praise my child’s achievements and encourage their progress.
- Inform the school of any problems that might affect work or behaviour.
The Pupil Agreement
I will try to:
- Have the things that I need to do my work in school every day.
- Help to look after my own and other people’s property.
- Wear my school uniform and be tidy.
- Do all my work as well as I can.
- Behave well and be polite, helpful and kind to others.
- Follow the rules when using the technology within the school.
- Help to look after the school and keep it tidy.